5 Must Have Business Apps for iOS and Androids
Every small to medium-sized business owner needs a solution to help them work more efficiently during the day. That is why business apps are so important to use on all your iOS and Android devices. With certain apps you can easily facilitate your daily schedule and stay focused on what needs to be done during the day. The apps help you tie all your work together, take notes during a meeting, or review your calendar from anywhere. Every business owner should use these 5 apps to organize their day-to-day business schedule.
- Evernote: With this app you can create to-do lists, reminders, and notes. Save any web articles, photos, or PDF files to your account. With the powerful search features you can always find your notes, images and documents. Use the app to create a screen-friendly layout that allows you to share your notes in any business meeting.
- IFTTT: This is a great app that uses programmable recipes to post to your different social media accounts. You create one recipe that takes your post from Facebook, changes the attributes and posts the same information on your Instagram and Twitter accounts. The programmable recipes will save you time to create and change your formatting to post on all your social media accounts.
- Contactually: If you’re looking for a personal assistant this is the perfect app for you. The app's interface has a relationship management that will remind you or help you reconnect with your business acquaintances. Furthermore, the app syncs with your company’s CRM and other major apps you use daily.
- Refresh: If you’re a businessperson who is constantly attending meetings then you need Refresh. This app can easily compile your notes and other important information for your next meeting. Furthermore, this app can gather information about the people attending your meeting; link you to your social media accounts or your email accounts. Every busy business man needs this app to help prepare them for their next meeting.
- Sunrise: The free all-in-one app helps you interface with all your calendar services. Furthermore, use this app to send yourself friendly reminders, important information, or interface with multiple calendar schedules all with Sunrise.
Business owners need a solution to simplify their busy day. Therefore, business apps can help the busy businessperson during the day. Different business apps help you keep in touch with your colleagues, schedule meetings, and send reminders. You can shorten the time it takes for you to post on your different social media accounts or send out your emails.
Dakota is a network specialist out of Italy.