6 Necessary Aspects of Flawless Web Design
If you want to create your website you have to understand HTML coding. But here's list of other points which are also important to know:
- Loading speed of website: It is interesting that people notice the loading speed of website when it is slow. Websites contain more and more data, images, advertisements every day so it does not matter how fast is your network connection because there are more things to download. That's why it is crucial to optimize the content of your web page.
- Website content: The content of your website is also one of essential things when we talk about Web page design. Website has to contain valuable, informative and interesting content which will give people a reason to visit it again. It is important to mention that people do not tolerate incorrect spelling so pay attention to your quality of writing. Also remember to update website content at least once a month.
- Website navigation: The navigation system of your website helps people to find what they are looking for so it has to be understandable and easy to use. There are different types and styles of navigation and you can choose which one you like.
- Colors and shapes: Different shapes and colors have different impact on people around the world so you have to choose them carefully. Contrasts of shapes and colors should be interesting and appropriate for all website visitors. Think about the potential visitors of your website and the type of website you are creating before you choose colors because they represent your visual statement. For example, bright and vivid colors are more appropriate for children. But if you want your website to look more professional you should choose colors and shapes which will effectively express that professional style.
- Take care of your website: This means that you have to do everything what it takes for your website to work correctly. Check links using CSS and HTML validator because people do not like website links which do not work and it can be helpful for people who use different browsers. It would be good to do this whenever you make some changes to your website.
- Contact information: Contact information of your website is also one of important things. It should be visible, easy to find and without any advertisements. It should contain your email or a phone number so website visitors can contact you and ask questions about your website, give you some information about various things or give you feedback.