Your Company Needs a New Breed of Marketing Talent
The current marketplace is changing and evolving at a rapid rate. However, many businesses struggle to keep up with the current changes and demands. That’s why it’s so important to hire a new breed of marketing talent. If your company is to survive you’ll need to attract a new breed of hybrid marketers who produce results. The hybrid marketers will manage and rebuild your company’s integrated marketing campaigns.
The new hybrid marketers not only excel in their marketing skills, but they also excel in automation, email, mobile and social marketing. Unfortunately, these new breeds of marketers are rare. Therefore, your company must attract this talent by thinking outside the scope. You must first think like the modern-day marketers and then use your inbound marketing strategy to attract these people.
How to Map Your Company’s Marketing Skills
In order to attract the modern-day hybrid marketers to your company, you must first determine the skills you’re looking for. Afterwards, evaluate your current marketing staff. Determine if your company needs to change your:
- Email marketing
- Mobile strategy
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Graphic design
- Public relations
- Website management
- Social media
How to Attract a Hybrid Marketer to Your Company
There are several ways to make your company look attractive to a hybrid marketer. Your company needs to change certain aspects of your marketing strategy and understand what a hybrid marketer is looking for with a company. Therefore, it’s important that your company looks at:
- What the candidate looks for in a company.
- How the person finds their information about your company.
- Understand how different candidates evaluate your company.
- Position your company so it attracts new talent.
- Make your company have a purpose.
- Publish blog posts, video, photos, and eBooks that target career orientated candidates.
- Create a candidate scoring system based on specific skills, performance, experience and education.
- Create an automated email system that supplies candidates with valuable resources.
- Select a candidate that demonstrates a desire to advance in their knowledge, engages with your brand, and meets your skill requirements.
- Take advantage of your marketing automation to quickly move your new hybrid marketer through the training process.
- Provide your marketer with highly targeted resources to advance their knowledge and performance.
About Sarah Johnston
Sarah loves working on website design and teaching companies how to improve their SEO. Sarah has been working in the computer industry for the past 12 years.